Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random thoughts for today

Yesterday was all grey skies, rain, and a pleasant 60 degrees out. Today? Blue skies, white fluffy clouds, a chilly wind. I love Idaho. It has finally clicked in my head that my little boy is no longer so little. He's out of his booster seat in the car, staying home by himself for short periods of time, and no longer wants to order from the kids menu at McDonald's. On top of that? He's outgrown the bicycle that I didn't teach him to ride. Guess we'll have to start shopping around for a new one. I am always astounded at how angry fellow commuters get with me because I am following the traffic laws. The 12 piece dish set I bought for myself after the divorce is down to 6 pieces and two of those have cracks in them. I voted in the school levy today for our school district. In the 19 years that I've been voting, I still get goosebumps when they announce that I have voted. My boy is now in the 4th grade. In all the years he's been in school, we've never received a letter about head lice, until now. This school year, he has brought home 3 letters informing us of a diagnosed case of head lice. I enjoy the silly little quizzes floating around Facebook from Buzzfeed and Zimbio. It might be time I get a life. All right, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment