Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!

Happy Friday!

Just another standard Friday, except the Ex had a game tonight and wasn't home tonight...woohoo! It was kinda nice to have the house to myself...until I heard the Police pounding on the door at the neighbor's house. Erg...2 police cars in front and 4 down the street. As much as I enjoy sitting on the front porch swing, I decided that outside was not the place to be. All is quiet now, with no sign of what happened. *shrug*

That's it for now...not much to say tonight. I'll be up early tomorrow to clean house and run to the store before my Pampered Chef party. After that, who knows? It's normally a Star Wars night for me, but G. hasn't been up to running it lately with his new store opening and everything.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment