Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eep!

Guess I've been neglecting my blog again...just haven't felt like writing much.

The Ex has moved out and it's very nice to feel comfortable in my own home again. I still worry about my Son, but he seems to be adjusting well. I'm hoping that once the attorney is paid in full, to go back to court and change the Ex's visitation time. I think it would be nice for the boys if they had more time together.

I am now a dog owner. Sadie came home last Friday and seems to be settling in OK. She is a 2 month old border collie and is very smart. Already she's learned Sit and is working on Stay. She knows Crate, but ignores that command. Philip adores her! It is frustrating at times for me, but overall, I think it was the right decision to adopt her.

I volunteered to host Thanksgiving at my house this year. This has prompted me to work on cleaning the house from top to bottom. I will be responsible for the turkey, potatoes and gravy. Again, I sometimes worry that I made the right decision with this. Oh well...guess I'll find out on Thanksgiving!!

Nights are the hardest for me. I get so lonely after Philip goes to bed. Sadie helps, but she's not the same as a person to talk to. It helps sometimes having a roommate and T. is a great roommate. He loves Philip, plays with Sadie and is nice to chat with. He is a wonderful friend.

It would be nice to meet someone, even though I worry that I'm not ready to start dating again but at the same time, would very much like to be asked out...ah well. I understand that most of the time, dating is just not in the stars for single moms...I can only hope and pray that when the day comes and I am asked out, that I don't pass on what could be great opportunity because of fear...

Well, it's getting late and Sadie knows I'm still awake and REALLY would like out of the crate...time for me to shut down for the night so she will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment