Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pre-Evangelization Retreat Weekend

Thursday night ... The day before the retreat begins: I have confirmed my registration for the retreat. I was told to wear comfy clothes and bring a pillow to sit on, since we'll be sitting a lot. I was given a phone number that I could be contacted at in case of emergency. It will be weird to not have my phone with me. I carry it everywhere (except Church Sunday mornings) mostly so my Son's school/daycare can reach me. All meals will be provided, so I won't have to cook until Sunday evening. My Son gets to spend the weekend with his Dad and my folks, what a treat for him! The retreat runs Friday 5:30 to 9:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, and Sunday 7:15 am to 4:30. Oh my ... But considering I've been trying to go to one for almost two years, the time is finally here. My boy is taken care of for the weekend and my busy schedule cleared for this. Through out the divorce I turned to my faith for the strength to make it though the rough road my life was on. Now, it's time to take that faith a step further and renew my relationship with Him. If I'm not too tired tomorrow night, I'll write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment