Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Retreat wrap up

I meant to write my final blog on the retreat Sunday, but chores wait for no one, and mine were patiently waiting for me Sunday evening. All I can really say is, Wow! Last weekend was such an amazing and wonderful experience. My heart feels light and I find myself laughing more. I wish I could find the words to properly convey what I walked away with last weekend. Monday night was our first small faith community meeting. It was so cool to sit down in a small group of people who share my faith. We will be studying and learning more about the Catholic faith and the Holy Trinity. I look forward to our weekly meetings. Hopefully, down the road, I'll be able to find a regular babysitter so my son can stay home. And now it's time for my nightly devotional and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment